Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing services. As an employer Capgemini offers a possibility to develop in an international environment, within interdisciplinary teams of experts, who together with the clients work on business and technological solutions to support their processes.
Capgemini is a global organization that employs over 140000 people worldwide in more than 44 countries. In Poland our team consists of more than 6000 people. Divisions of Capgemini are located in Katowice, Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw and Opole.
To the recruitment process we invite people with analytical and interpersonal skills who would like to develop themselves in the area of IT, finance, accounting, banking, HR, customer service, marketing or management. Majority of our jobs require knowledge of English or another foreign language. We employ students and graduates from all directions, especially IT, financial, linguistic and economic fields
What we offer:
• You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
• You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition and transformation projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
• You will choose your career path (experts or people managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900)
• We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP)
• You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs, enhance and share your knowledge in experts communities
• You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
• You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). And after hours up to you!