DigiOutbound - A subsidiary of multi-national giant Digital Outsource Services, with offices based in London, Malta and Cape Town servicing the needs of an international online gaming community. We provide top quality inbound and outbound services via our world class call centre to an ever expanding international player base.
Working hard and playing even harder – that’s our vibe. We employ a highly driven team of sales executives to power our global call centre. And with their experience, communication skills and product knowledge they are able to target, educate, entice and retain customers within the lucrative world of online gaming.
We are currently looking to expand our German sales team and require your drive and energy to propel the business to new heights.
We are based in Green point, Cape Town, South Africa – that’s where you’ll find us. With Table Mountain in our backyard, the Atlantic Ocean on our doorstep and the rest of the city as our playground you’re only ever a quick walk away from restaurants, clubs, spas, gyms and famous landmarks like the V&A Waterfront and Cape Town Stadium. So after work, you can play. Transport is never an issue with various public transport sources available a few feet from our iconic Eagle House Building.
Full relocation assistance is provided by covering cost of your flights, accommodation (for your first 3 months in the country) and shuttle service from the airport. You will be accommodated in a furnished apartment with easy access to the office and of course, public transport
Do we look after our employee’s well-being?
Our Employee-Centered Approach – You are our stars!
We are loud and we are proud! Our flat structure and commitment to transparency ensures you are not a number. We believe your daily success should be celebrated and your positive contribution rewarded via our ever-evolving incentive programme.
• Free daily meals are provided via our voucher system, where you receive a daily allowance at one of Cape Town’s top supermarket chains located a mere 3 minute walk from the office. You will also receive daily compensation for drinks and snacks available at the many vending machines within our well-equipped Break Room/Chill Area.
• Coffee, milk and other convenient kitchen items are provided to every employee.
• Free internet access for all within our Chill Area.
• Daily incentives and spot prizes for your performance within our lively, driven sales floor.
• Multiple LCD and LED TV’s displaying imagery from the country’s premium digital satellite content provider.
• Monthly massages rewarding you for your contribution to the success of the organization.
• Competitive basic salary, shift allowance and an uncapped commission structure – the sky is the limit!
• Career growth plan, grading system, training, assessments and coaching to get you developing rapidly.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
• Make outbound calls to and take inbound calls from identified customers ensuring they remain ardent gamers within the online casino industry.
• Completion of daily sales and dials with set KPI in the German language. A successful sale is measured by a customer claiming a promotion by depositing into their account.
• Execute inbound and outbound campaigns to customers efficiently.
• Establishing and managing key customer relationships for long term reward and benefits.
• Processing pertinent information into relevant databases.
• Performing extra tasks given by managers/supervisors as required – Going the extra mile is key to outperformance!
• Adherence to the rules and dialing schedules within shifts that are aligned with specific markets’ during contactable hours.
• Matric or Equivalent Qualification.
• Have German as a home/1st language.
• A tertiary education, preferably in sales would be advantageous (Preferred).
• Previous sales experience within a call centre (Preferred)
• Experience with reporting tools, spreadsheets and documents (Preferred)
• A professional tone and attitude (Preferred)
• Be fully computer literate (Preferred)
• Be a self-starter, self-motivated and goal oriented.
• Be able to work independently, yet contribute positively to a team-oriented environment.
• Have entry-level statistical analysis and understanding.
• Be deadline driven in a highly pressurized and dynamic environment.
• Be able to handle confidential and personal matters.
• Be able to manage your time well and organize oneself effectively.
• Live the brand in alignment with company culture.
• Have a key eye for detail and maintain high standards pertaining to information conveyed.
• Show commitment initiative and effort when contributing to the culture of the organization.
• Ability to innovate and adapt to ever-changing daily scenarios.
• Be able to have fun while working towards your goals.
Please forward your application, cover letter motivating why you are suitable for the role and relevant qualifications to Careers@digioutbound.com
Terms and Conditions:
This position requires trust and honesty it has access to customers financial details - therefore a credit and criminal record check will be conducted.
The qualifications identified herein are an inherent job requirement, therefore a qualification verification check will be done.
By applying for this role, and supplying the necessary details, you hereby grant us permission to apply for these checks. This will be done in a confidential manner, and solely for the purposes of verification.
The successful candidate will be expected to remain compliant and adhere to company policies.
You will require medical aid cover, if you do not have this as yet, the company will process this for you. This will be discussed further upon induction.
Please deem your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from us in 2 weeks.