Hast du eine Leidenschaft für guten Kundenservice und Interesse an Technologie? Dann bist du bei uns genau richtig!
We're currently looking to recruit an experienced professional to join our Client Services Department.
The purpose of the role is to consult and build tight relationships with customers during their implementation of our software to ensure the best user experience and delivering a world class support service providing timely communications and effective issue resolution.
Specific tasks include:
* Complete set ups of accounts from start to finish including client tailored account build, effective training, weekly account check-ups & support and success
* Resolve assigned support enquiries using the internal help desk system to reply to clients emails, log phone communications and resolve technical and integration issues * Ensure customers and partners are kept up to date with progress of their account setup and technical & integration issues.
As someone who loves providing good customer service you:
* Enjoy liaising with people and have excellent communication skills in English and German.
* Could go by the name of Sherlock Holmes or Miss Marple as you are a keen problem solver
* Value your colleagues and work efficiently within a team or on your own
* Can demonstrate strong customer service skills gained within an office and/or technical environment
* Are ace at prioritising a varied work load
What else are we looking for:
* Previous experience of a support focused role within an office environment is essential
* Knowledge of the recruitment industry processes or previous experience of working with job boards, recruitment agencies, in house recruitment or an ATS Recruitment Management Systems such as Haufe Umantis, Avature, Workday, Lumesse Talentlink is advantageous
* Previous experience of Broadbean software (or similar) would be an advantage
* Fluency in English & German (speaking, writing & reading) is essential.
A bit about us:
Broadbean is the global leader in providing sophisticated, yet easy-to-use candidate sourcing tools that help recruiters improve efficiency and increase return on investment. Our software as a service (SaaS) makes it easy to distribute jobs and search for talent online, while providing tools that optimise your recruitment process and integrate internal systems. Broadbean's analytics give insight on your most successful sourcing channels and provide metrics to increase effectiveness, ultimately lowering the cost of your online recruitment spend.
Broadbean helps over 150,000 users, ranging from one-person staffing agencies to international corporations, to recruit people online. We do this by being open to integration with market leading CRM technology and Applicant Tracking Systems.
At our core are the values we have always operated by: excellence, innovation and partnership. Our mission is to help recruiters to get the job done, in the best possible way.
Broadbean is headquartered in London and has offices in the U.S., France, Germany, the Netherlands and Australia. Broadbean is a CareerBuilder company