The Customer Service Representative is the internal point of contact for the company's customers and works closely with Sales Force, Finance and Supply Chain departments building and maintaining professional relationships with our customers. The Customer Service Representative manages the customers in such a way that an optimal balance between customer requirements and company's capabilities can be achieved thus ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
* coordinates all customer related commercial activities such as sample requests, complaints coordination and product application recommendations
* proactively manages the customer, seeks to understand the needs of the customer, proactively works to resolve issues in a timely manner and capitalises on opportunities
* Follow product and price policy according to the agreed structure and applying directives
* Maintain contacts with Sales Admin Support department concerning monitoring delivery times of orders and with the Warehouse department/expedition and customer data and other order related administrative tasks
* Analyses and reports on commercial information
* Quoting products
* Keeping up and developing technical knowledge
* Verifying customer details and accurate product pricing and communicate order status, progress and setbacks to customers
We are looking for candidates with the following profile:
* HBO level
* native speaking German, fluent in English (written and spoken)
* customer focused, service minded
* proactive, hands on, ability to apply logical thinking
* effective problem solver
* excellent interpersonal skills
* good administrative (computer) skills and attention to detail
* knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Previous experience working in a CS environment is preferred.
We welcome applications from candidates with an enquiring mind, the ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a small team.